- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components in equipment’s
- Troubleshoot problems when required and Determine causes of operating errors and to ensure minimum disruption and smooth execution of workflow.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Test Equipment’s and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and source for parts required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Only Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR
- Able to start work on short notice