- To manage information relevant to arrival of materials at site and their availability at the store
- To Monitor & Track on all Inspection Equipment’s.
- Test Inspection Equipment’s to ensure proper functioning once returned after use.
- Ensure all Equipment’s certificates are valid & monitor their expiry & send for Calibration
- Monitor Company Vehicles & Equipment records & arrange for servicing when required.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Material Handling and Co-ordination
- Ability to work in a team
- Only Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR
- Able to start work on short notice