- Assist Site In charge to supervise the site work according to the work procedure.
- Develop daily plan to execute the site work
- Ensure the work is executed in accordance with the Permit to Work and work procedure.
- Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis, Safety Procedures/Check Lists, Safety Records & Documentation
- Ensure work area is accessible, material, tools, manpower and equipment has been arranged before work commence.
- Coordination with relevant site in-charge on improving the worksite safety and cleanliness.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: O Level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Only Singapore Citizen & Singapore PR
- Able to start work on short notice